Sweden

Sweden

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Research Binder

Hello Researchers!

The final exam for my Scandinavian Family History class was to put together a Research Binder for my country of choice - Sweden. All semester long we worked on individual pieces of helpful research items and then just had to put them all together and probably expand them a little further.

To use the image, please contact capl@washjeff.edu.
So, that is what I want to slowly share with you bit by bit, my Swedish Research Binder. I had just used a green three-ring binder, becuase that is what I had lying around. Mine was similar to this picture I added from capl@washjeff.edu.

A binder allows all your research helps to be put in one place. Brilliant right? I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before, but it is going to help me whenever I have to continue my Swedish Research.

I would definitely recommend putting your resarch into binders that are easily accessible. Along with timelines, maps, and histories, sample documents from the country of origin would be useful to put into your research binder.


Keep posted for next weeks blog about the first entry in my research binder - Timelines!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie,
    Very good idea about the binder thanks for sharing. I'm excited to hear more about your research. Peggy

    ReplyDelete